Type your paragraph here.
THE TOWN CLERK AND TRANSFER STATION WILL BE CLOSED ON MONDAY OCTOBER 12th. THEY WILL RE-OPEN REGULAR BUSINESS HOURS ON TUESDAY OCTOBER 13th.
- The Town Clerk's Office is now accepting credit and debit card payments for all Town Clerk fees, as well as Code Office fees. This service is available for a small service fee. Water and Sewer billing and Tax payments will be added next. Stay tuned.
- Hunting Licenses are now on Sale. Stop into the Virgil Town Hall during regular business hours to buy your license. You can also pay by credit card.
- The fall edition of the Virgil Newsletter is now available. It was sent out via E-mail. If you wish to be added to the E-mail list contact the Virgil Town Clerk with your request. The Newsletter can be viewed on button below.
- October 14th Parent Meeting of the Virgil Ski and Snow Board Club, 6:30 pm to 7:00 pm in the Virgil Elementary dining hall. The Virgil Ski and Snow Board Club is run through the Virgil Youth Commission and is open at all Virgil Students who reside in the Town of Virgil, regardless of which Elementary School they attend. All Resident Students in grades 3-6 are eligible to attend. Applications are available on the link below, at the Virgil School and at the Virgil Town Clerk's Office.
- October 17th: Yoga on the Trail, come out and enjoy the beautiful fall leaves and enjoy simple Yoga poses and meditative walking. Open to all gages, led by Yoga instructor Kim Kelchner. Meet at the Hope Lake Walking Trail on Saturday, Oct. 17th from 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm. Pain date will be October 31st.
- October 21st Fermenting a Family Tradition: Making Sauerkraut with kids Adults will learn about Lacto-fermentation, how it works, the health benefits and how to ferment at home. Held by the Virgil Learning Circles on Oct. 21st from 6:00 pm to 7:15 at the Virgil Fire Station. The cost is $10.00. Pre-register with the Virgil Town Clerk at 607-835-6174 ext #1
- October 25th Virgil Community Harvest Party 12:00 pm to 4:00 pm at the Virgil Fire Station. Free activities for children and fun events for the whole family.
- Town Budget Workshops: It's budget season again. The Town Board will be meeting to discuss the Town's budget. These meetings are open to the public, if you wish to attend. The workshops will be held on Sept. 22nd and 29th, October 13th, 20th and 27th. The workshops we begin at 7:00 pm and will be held at the Virgil Town Hall. For more information please contact Alane Van Donsel, the Virgil Town Clerk at 607-835-6174.
Transfer Station Hour's
Open on Sat. Sept 5th 8:00 am - 1:00 pm
Closed on Monday Sept. 7th Labor Day
Town Clerk's Hour's
Mondays Noon- 6:00pm
Tuesdays & Wednesdays 11:00am-5:00pm
Thursdays & Fridays 8:30am-2:30pm
Saturdays During the month of January
The Virgil Town Clerk will be open one Saturday a month, starting on May 2nd
from 8:00am-1:00pm Or By Appointment.