- The Town Clerk's Office is now accepting credit and debit card payments for all Town Clerk fees, Code Office fees and Water and Sewer payments. This service is available for a small service fee.
- May 1st- "Little House Tea Party" Held at the Virgil Town Hall from 1:00-3:00 PM
- May 12th- Town Board Meeting 7:00 PM held in the Virgil Town Hall Board room
- May 15th- Virgil Youth Commission "Family Biking Fun" 1:00 PM on the Virgil Walking Trail.
- Smart Drivers Class: A "Smart Diver's" Class will be held at the Virgil Town Hall on May 14th from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM. Call the Cortland County Health Department to sign up at 607-758-5509
- May 26th Board of Assessment Review- Contact the Town's Assessor Randy Deal at 607-749-3153 for more details
Transfer Station Hour's
Town Clerk's Hour's
Mondays Noon- 6:00pm
Tuesdays & Wednesdays 11:00am-5:00pm
Thursdays & Fridays 8:30am-2:30pm
Saturdays During the month of January
and the First Saturday of each month.
from 9:00am-Noon Or By Appointment.